Update September 2018
Here comes a new update to end this month. Check below to see what’s new!
— FIXES —
- Main Menu :
- Local menu: Maps can be added when « add mutator » is pressed instead of « add maps ».
- Localization support added for:
- Solo/Local menu;
- Exit window;
- Restart window.
- Local map couldn’t be open from a game: fixed.
- Editor couldn’t be open from a game: fixed.
- Kick Idle now works. Kick idle players and idle spectators (spectators just need to click, switch spectator view or move to return in active state).
- AI updated (but still need some fixes).
- Headshot radius adjusted.
- Bots Hitbox updated.
- Footsteps / Wall-Jump & Jump.
- Plasma: fire sound.
- SMG: fire sound.
- Grenade explosion sound.
- In Game Editor: Boost pickup added.
- Controller: Smoother movements.
- Weapons Accuracy stats fixed.
— TUTORIALS —
Some changes to the movements tutorials:
- They are easier.
- Video screens explanation added for “One tap wall-dodge” strategy.
- Video screens are now localized and display the binds needed (Note that, for this release, only English and French are available, the other languages will come soon!).
— WEAPONS —
- Projectile secondary fire speed down to 3500 uu.
- Fire rates are now up to 0.55 (primary fire) – 0.75 (secondary fire) instead of 0.45 – 0.55 sec previously.
For more information: check this google doc.
— PICKUP —
- 5 Hp pickup: Respawn time down to 10 seconds.
- Weapons respawn time down to 20 seconds.
- Boost pickup: Respawn time down to 5 seconds.
— DUEL GAME MODE —
- Player Name added next to the score
- New scoreboard with the players’ stats
— STATISTICS BOARD —
- Update: Instagib Scoreboard
- Update: Normal Weapons Scoreboard
/!\ Warning, existing and new localizations are not finished.
— NEW PROTOTYPE MAP AVAILABLE: DM-Station_BT901 —
That’s all for today.