While the game is not yet released, you need to have a server or game license to be able to download the server files (contact us to get one).
- Download SteamCMD Update Tool.
- Download Master Arena Server Setup.
- Unzip in an empty folder.
- Open MasterArenaServer_Update.txt and set your USERNAME and PASSWORD (Steam account).
login USER PASSWORD force_install_dir ./MasterArenaServer app_update 704980 validate
- Run UpdateServer.bat : Steam GUARD can ask you a code (if enable or first installation).
- Go to \YOUR_SteamCMD_FOLDER\masterarenaserver\Binaries\Redist and Run UE3Redist.exe
- Go to \YOUR_SteamCMD_FOLDER\masterarenaserver and start LaunchDedicatedServer0x.bat
Congratulations, you just launched a Master Arena server!
Now you know how to start a server, go to the Server Settings page to learn how to define the game mode, the maps list, and the specific settings.