Yes, we are a bit late! But, we have a lot of updates for you 🙂
A new map and four updated, UI update and fixes…
Are you ready for this March update? Let’s go!
A new capture the flag map. This time, we release an outdoor map. It is scaled for 3v3 to 5v5; take a look :
Laboratory has a new level art update. We released an intermediate version for the latest duel tournament, and here is the “final” version:
We updated basketball with some structural changes, texture updates, and lights.
Vertigo is updated with a structural change for flag rooms:
Dynamic lights update.
- Fixed an issue on the replay page menu where a textfield was not updated.
- Fixed an issue on the HUD page, where the opacity status bar was not updated as expected.
- Fixed an issue on the commands page, where some sensitivities conversion was not correct.
- Fixed an issue on the error message window where the textfield wasn’t big enough.
- Fixed an issue where a player in spectator mode blocks the match on a “waiting state”.
- Fixed some collisions on CTF-Spacedock.
Now, map creators can add a loading screen to their map.
End game UI
Previously, when the game ended, scores, stats, and vote map UI were loaded. Now, we load only one UI with scores/stats/chat and vote map.