For those who joined us on Discord, it will not be new, but for the others, you will find below an overview of the various updates done during December.
— HUD —
>> “Hide weapons” config added (Main Menu < HUD < Hide weapons).
>> +5 score message rescaled.
>> Speedometer rescaled.
>> Score Kill Message rescaled.
>> Quick HUD added for HP/Boost gauge & current weapon ammo (Main Menu < HUD < Quick HUD).
>> Time info counter added for the next match.
>> Red screen effect adjustment
— Server list info —
- Will not constantly return 0 players online.
- Bots no longer count as players.
- Community maps’ name will be advertised (previously known as DM-EditorGame).
— Spectator Mode —
- Some random popup damages when switching players view: fixed.
- Multikill UI animation when switching players view: fixed.
- Team UI color indicator: fixed.
- HitSounds replication added.
- KillSound replication added.
- Free camera (alt-fire) added.
- 3rd person view (fire) added.
- Fix: the spectating player can now join the game after a map change.
— Sounds —
- Sounds attenuation updated for :
- Footsteps / Respawn / Teleportation / Wall-Dodges / Bounces
- Heal Respawn pickup / Heal Pickup taken
- Weapons pickups / Plasma Fire / SMG Fire / ShotGun Fire
- Self footstep sounds reworked.
- Some weapons sounds, HitSounds & KillSound are stronger.
- Player pain sounds management changes. Now pain sounds are bigger when player heal is low (old was pain sound in function of damages lost).
— Other Fixes —
- Community maps download strategy script updated (v2).
- Some UI managements fixes & player moves.
- Player vs Player collision fixes & new damages strategies added (warning guys/girls you can kill someone if you stepped on him at high speed!)
- Some adjustments for weapons camera shake animation.
- OneTapDodge strategy updated.
- Fix Auto Player ready after map switch (I’m not sure, this needs to be tested).
Help us to rise, follow us on your favorite social network!