Update March 2021 – Part 1
It’s time for the first update of the month. Let’s go!
GAMEPLAY UPDATE : DUEL
Fix an issue with sniper damage when using the standard robot.
Robot health pickups drop when dying:
- Light robot -> 2×20 HP
- Standard robot ->3×20 HP
- Heavy robot -> 4×20 HP
- Light robot -> 3.0 seconds (old 1 seconds).
- Standard robot -> 2.5 seconds (old 1 seconds).
- Heavy robot -> 2.0 seconds (old 1 seconds).
Fix an issue where the game can’t start a game.
Structural change to enable the heavy robot to run everywhere.
Death volume added not to allow players to teleport outside the map.
Death volume added to not allow players to teleport outside the map.
Plasma and Rocket pickups location update + Health pickups & some collision fixed.
It’s the new version of the DUEL-REMAINING prototype map. The level art and lighting aren’t finished, but the map structure is definitive. We release it at this stage for this Saturday’s Invitational 🙂
- Instagib: Firerate 1.0 (old 0.85s).
- Melee: Firerate 2.0 (old 1.0s).
- Damage: -8hp/tick (old -5hp/tick).
- Rocket Launcher: Air Rocket detection reworked.
- Shotgun: Shells up to 12 (old 8).
- Electrogun: Beam detection updated.
- Plasma: Firerate decreate to 0.125s (old 0.115) / Plasma alt-fire: projectile explosion delay is longer.
We hope you’ll enjoy it!
During the week, we will update DUEL maps to include minimaps for casters (that means no structural changes). You can do your training, and maps will not be different for the tournament.
Have a good week, have a good game, and have fun!
If you have any bugs, issues, or suggestions, do not hesitate to discuss them with us on discord. Feel free to invite your friends to join us, share, and like on socials networks.
See you in-game, Master Arena Dev Team.