Welcome to one of the most important parts of the game and of every Arena FPS: the movements!
In Master Arena, the movements were developed so as to be easily executed while freeing your sight. In other words, you don’t need to look at the floor or the walls to execute a movement. Within minutes, with the help of the tutorials available in the game, you will be able to execute every movement combos.
The movements available are the following:
- Jump: A classic jump like in any game.
- Super Jump: A big jump.
- Falling Jump: A small jump usable when falling.
- Dodges: Usable in every direction.
- Wall-Dodges: Dodges on a wall, usable in every direction.
- Boost: Usable when falling after a dodge or a wall-dodge.
- Bounce: Bounce on the ground to save your velocity.
- Slide: Slide on the ramps.
Several combinations are possible. Each movement, with the exception of the jump, uses your stamina gauge. This stamina is used differently according to the movement performed by the player.
/!\ Warning /!\ As the game is still on Alpha stage, those values may change.
The full reloading of the gauge takes 8 seconds. To enable players to cross a map at full speed without being limited by the stamina, there are items around the map which will reload 15% of the gauge per item. So, if you are playing in Capture The Flag, the flag runner should take into account the energy pickups placements to do the best run.
To know how to do these movements, check the tutorials available in-game or click here to see the video tutorial.