Our new update is here. Let’s see what’s new!
Yes, we fully reworked our announcer. Now we have a female voice (@SaraSecoraVO) for game status announcements and a male voice (Ty Harper) for rewards events.
APRIL FOOLS WASN’T TOTALLY WRONG: SPLIT SCREEN
Master Arena doesn’t support split-screen for local games with your mates, but on Master Arena, you will be able to spectate at the same time two players.
We repeat: On Master Arena, you can spectate two players at the same time.
We repeat: On Master Arena, you can spectate a duel like a boss.
We repeat: On Master Arena, you can spectate one player and have a free cam at the same time.
We repeat: On Master Arena, your favorite caster will be on safety position with the split-screen mode.
If you do not catch it, read it 10 more times.
How to use it?
- It’s easy, first join an online game as a spectator. Press ESC, now you can see a new button named “subdivide”. Press it! The menu will close and split your screen.
- To swap screen control, use “PAGEUP” & “PAGEDOWN” buttons.
/!\ Warning, when you use this mode, you can’t go back on mono-screen mode. You have to return to the main menu and reconnect on the server.
Comment from Dev_Jerem: I hope you will enjoy it. I’ve limited this feature to 2 split screens due to its impact on the performances. But technically, it is ready for 3 and 4 viewports. If some casters have suggestions/ideas about it, the discussion is open. We can build something strong together.
First, some fixes. Version 22.214.171.124 was bugged with the Falling Jump, Super Jump & “One Tap Dodge” mechanics.
In addition, players can now reuse falling jump mechanic after a wall-dodge. It allows players to correct their trajectory if necessary.
X & Y axes are now independent.
Walking and damping animations added. Moreover, fire camera animations were reworked and the Sniper Rifle fire sound updated.
And to finished, weapons balancing for:
For more information, click here.
- Tutorials: Offzone & Video screen reworked. Video TextFields are now more contrasted.
- Fixed a Menu crash with the language selection.
- Fixed a Menu crash after going on “HUD> Enter HUD Settings” and back on server list (or anywhere).
- Stats Menu & Server list were accessible from an online game: this should not be the case (we need to disconnect you from the server to get the stats information).
- DM-SpaceDock: Some textures overlapping fixed.
- Fixed “Zoom/Unzoom” problem.
- First Elimination announcement fixed.
- Maps optimization: Precomputed visibility.