DX11 and thoughts on new build!

Haven't found specific forums? Post your suggestions right here.

DX11 and thoughts on new build!

Post by bass3kick » Dec 18th, 2017, 10:05 am

DX11 -> Is it possible for you to cook the game in DX11, I can see its DX9? It would increase performance very much.

New build feels much better, still I am not that satisfied with movement, can you tell me what direction for movement have you chosen?
What can "WE" as players expect to see changed. So far, I feel like I am flying, which is not good. I feel like more grounded movement would be nice.

Re: DX11 and thoughts on new build!

Post by Jerem » Dec 21st, 2017, 7:10 pm

In fact, we don't need to do a specific cook of the game to support DX11 & DX9. You can start the game with "-DX11" settings from steam, but our scaleform license support DX9 only, and you will have some randoms game crash if you use it.

Last builds were in DX11 (and scaleform too), but your performances are decrease now ? (the opposite yes ! Without multisamples...).
Can you give your PC config please ?

The new build is better ...?
Interesting... check the changelogs : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23
I think you have more FPS now and that can explain why you have a better feeling when playing.

Some changes will come on the controller, but it won't be until mid-January to know what it is :)
Master Arena project leader.

Re: DX11 and thoughts on new build!

Post by jackycola » Dec 22nd, 2017, 2:47 pm

Still suggesting to

A: don't change the movement beyond your own liking. You made something special and that is good in my opinion.

B: rethink map design. all maps i played really reduce the fun by limiting movement. its hard to explain but that's it. At least one map should exist to really focus on movement demo.